GeoBox - G413 - Video wall controller
VNS creative video wall controller G413 is world unique and the first pure hardware solution that can create all kinds of display styles through IR remote controller. 22 pre-defined display modes can be selected through OSD. User can also create any display mode for regular and irregular video wall using LCDs with different dimension, resolution and bezel. Conventional low cost monitor and TV can be used as display devices. The LCD can be installed at any angle and position. User can install LCD first, then crop the required image for each LCD by remote controller or PC tool.
G413 is 4 screen video wall controller with PIP/POP function and supports up to 8k/1k 30Hz and 4k/2k 60hz input signal. HDMI 2.0 loop out port is available for daisy chain connection. It can be cascaded to create large scale video wall. Dynamic aspect ratio and position adjustment for entire video wall are special features for G413. User has flexibility in showing different shape or cropping area contents on the video wall. It provides programmable background color in video wall blanking area if the content is not at full screen. Seamless looping playback is another feature to allow user to setup up to 10 display modes from the same source content and looping playback with selectable time interval. This function can be used to highlight specific image region or to show special effect on the video wall dynamically from the same content.
22 preset modes are integrated in G413. User can select preset mode and no adjustment or setup is required. Preset modes can be further modified to meet different panel bezel sizes and installation conditions.System setup and control can be through IR remote controller, RS232, USB or Ethernet.
Dual power supply systems are designed in G413. User can use AC 100-240V or DC12V. When AC is applied, there will be one DC12V 1A output as the power supply for signal extender. G413 is designed with highest industrial standard for 7/24 working environment. It provides a simple, flexible and reliable solution for creative video wall.
- Video processor: 10-bits
- LCD to be controlled via one processing box: 4
- Multiple unit cascade: Yes (more than 10 boxes)
- Video wall with portrait display: Yes, no need to rotate source image
- Video wall with PIP/POP: Yes
- Support 4k/2k @60hz input without compression: Yes (up to 7680*1200 @30Hz)
- Preset modes selected by OSD: Yes (22 preset modes)
Input & Output
- Video Input Ports: 1x DP 1.2, 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x VGA
- Video Output ports: 4x HDMI 1.4
- Output resolution to each LCD: 1920*1080P
- Loop out port for daisy chain connection: HDMI 4k/2k @60Hz or 7680*1200 @30Hz
- Audio Output: HDMI embedded audio
- System synchronization: Frame Lock
- HDCP compliant for HDMI / DisplayPort HDMI: HDCP V2.2, DP: HDCP V1.4
- Image 90/180/270 flip and rotation up to 4k/60: Yes (Entire video wall image)
- 22 preset modes
Selected from OSD through remote controller or Ethernet
- Preset modes are editable to meet different bezel
size and installation condition requirements
Advanced Video Wall setting
- Display Unit (group) and cascade: One G413 can control 4x LCD (as one [Display
Unit]). Multiple display units can be cascaded
Maximum signal resolution cropped for video wall when apply 4k/2k source signal. Video wall with one G413 (4x LCD):
- G413 will shrink 4k/2k image to FHD, then split into different sections and scale up to FHD for each LCD.
- Video wall with 4x G413 (16x LCD): Each G413 can crop one full HD image from
- 4k/2k and achieve high quality 4k/2k/60Hz video wall.
- Position shift in entire [Display Unit]:+_ 1800 pixels in horizontal and vertical directions for multiple [Display Unit] cascade alignment.
- Irregular creative display modes created by user: Through remote controller or Galign PC tool
- Overall video wall image aspect ratio adjustment: 25% to 200% in H&V with 1% interval continuously
- Overall video wall image position shift: The range is subject to aspect ratio adjustment.
- Maximum is from 25% to 200%
- Seamless looping playback for different display modes: Up to 10 display modes with selectable time
interval from 1 second to 600 seconds.
Image shift for LCD protection
- Image position shift to prevent LCD from burn-in mark: Using playback function to achieve it
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (Side by Side)
PIP (picture in picture on entire video wall)
- PIP image size is from 320*180 to 1920*1200
- Flexible position across entire video wall.
- PIP image size and aspect ratio can be adjusted through Overlap function
- Main & PIP input source is swappable
POP (show side by side image on entire video wall)
- Full screen or keep original signal aspect ratio.
- Two images can be side by side or top/down
- High end 3D motion adaptive de-interlace in PIP/POP: Yes
Limitation in PIP/POP function
- When implement PIP/POP function, the main signal source can’t be rotated at 90/270°
- Source: only one HDMI, DP & VGA source can be displayed on PIP/POP screen.
- PIP Overlap function is only available up to 4k/30 input resolution.
- 10 bits high end video processor with 4:4:4 full bandwidth uncompressed color sampling:
3D motion adaptive de-interlace, smooth edge algorithm and 3:2/2:2 film mode processing
- High quality video and graphics scaling up/down: Yes
- Color adjustment (Hue, saturation, sharpness, contrast, brightness, preset modes, discrete RGB adjustment): Applied to 4 LCD at the same time
System control for easy use:
- Full function IR Remote controller: Yes
- Cabled IR Receiver Extender: Can be extended up to 20m via audio cable
- Ethernet control and operation via LAN or WiFi: Yes
- Setup and control through USB: Yes
- ASCII control protocol over RS-232 & Ethernet: Yes
- [GAlign] PC tool for easy image alignment: Yes
- Auto Shut off output signal when input is missing: Yes
- Selectable EDID resolution for optimized video quality: Yes
- Ear mount: Option
- Dual power supply system, when use AC power supply,DC jack can provide DC12V 1A output power:
AC: 100-240V/0.25A or DC 12V/2A
Power consumption: 13.2W
Dimension & weight:
- Only Box body, not including remote controller, power supply and packing: 440x160x44mm, 2.4kg