Avolites - D9-215
Building on four decades of experience powering the most demanding shows, Avolites Diamond 9 is a dramatic evolution in production control.
DESIGNED TO PIONEER THE NEXT GENERATION OF SHOWS
Created in consultation with leading visual designers, and alongside expert industrial designers, D9 is ready for the next generation of ultimate shows and beyond. With vast screen real-estate, all-new controls, and unique media integration it intuitively combines control of all visual aspects of the show. Hand-crafted in London, built upon Avolites' heritage of quality and reliability.
Ultimate performance control
- THE FINEST TACTILE CONTROLS IN INDEPENDENT BANKS OF 15: Motorised and touch-sensitive Penny and Giles faders: Optical high-res rotary faders: Short-travel flash buttons with positive haptics for perfect timing.
- INDICATOR COLOURS FOR FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE: Fader and Encoder level indicator colours can be defined to make it even easier to group and quickly recognise controls when it counts.
- 11-SEGMENT LEVEL INDICATOR ON EVERY FADER: RGB level indicator on every fader which follows the halo colour of the playback. Especially useful on rotary faders when swapping pages.
- EVERYTHING IN ITS RIGHT PLACE: Additional Macro buttons with a dedicated screen, right in the playback section. Flash buttons under the faders. Perfectly aligned labelling. Page banks for every section.
Ultimate sequence control
- T-BAR FOR SUPER SMOOTH TRANSITIONS: The T-Bar delivers more refined control with even smoother manual fades. Paired with our unique Scene Master functionality it brings total professionalism to live creativity. With its non-contact design, the fader remains as accurate as ever, even after years of use. The scene master function is complimented by a double-width Commit button and four further control buttons, plus a dedicated LCD screen for continuous status data.
- DEDICATED MASTER CUE LIST CONTROL SECTION: With two motorised faders, 8 control buttons and a double-width Go button, theatrical cue list performance is at your fingertips.
Ultimate Programming surface
Born out of 40 years' experience in control, designed with eyes fixed firmly on the future, the D9's programming features: 3 media preview touchscreens, 5+1 attribute wheels, ergonomically designed controls, a T-Bar and illuminated programming keys. All are integrated with Avolites long serving Titan proprietary software
Ultimate 10 screen experience
The most demanding shows require the most harmonious visual control experience. Up to 10 internal screens, with the option of 2 additional external screens, all powered by Avolites software, provides unrivaled focus and vision.
- 2 LARGE MAIN WORKSPACE SCREENS: With brightness adjustable up to 1000 nits, these high definition, high contrast, flush-mounted touchscreens ensure that data, visualisation and creative programming tools are always right where you need them.
- 3 x 4.3" PREVIEW SCREENS: Video previews right where you need them
- MACRO / EXECUTER SCREEN: Electronic labelling without occupying main screen space.
- DEDICATED T-BAR SCREEN: No guesswork with permanent Scene Master status.
- DEDICATED LEVEL WHEEL SCREEN: Instant live intensity data, no matter the selected attribute group.
- VERTICAL EDITOR TOUCHSCREEN: Located in the programming panel, simplifying control of complex fixtures and media servers, as well as showing the main cue list status in an all-new display.
- SOFTKEY MENU SCREEN: Moving the softkey menu system and prompt to this dedicated screen frees up workspace and unifies the layout of all main screens.
The Avolites D9 sits at the heart of breath taking shows, where lights, video and pyrotechnics are in complete sync with the music and stage show.
This powerful, integrated system unleashes the creativity of lighting and video designers, providing ultimate control of the next generations of shows.
Ultimate video control with Synergy
The Avolites D9 console goes far beyond the aesthetics. It provides more intuitive media control integration for lighting designers. Building on the ground-breaking Synergy software, released in October 2019, allowing seamless integration between media server and lighting control, the D9 brings this to your fingertips with intuitive design and layouts, ideal for media playback and integrated control.
- CUSTOM INTEGRATED KEYBOARD: You told us you wanted it - an integrated keyboard. With backlit Cherry MX Low Profile keys identical to those on the program panel, the keyboard is beautifully concealed, yet right where you need it.
- COMFORTABLE ARMRESTS: The armrest doubles as protection for the backlit power button and USB 3.1 socket. With another armrest built into the keyboard drawer.
- ADJUSTABLE LCD ANGLE: Choose any position in a 56-degree range.
- DESK LIGHTS SUPPORTED: No need to strain your eyes when you can plug your desk light into 1 of the four 4 pin connectors.
- CONTROLLABLE READING LIGHT: Follow your script or set list with ease.