GeoBox - G406L - Video wall controller
GeoBox G406L is simplified version of G406 Video Wall controller. It incorporates 1x HDMI 2.0 input and 1x HDMI 2.0 loop-through port to support up to DCi/UHD 60 fps input signal as well as four synchronized Full HD outputs. Each output has independent image rotation/flip, scaling, cropping and color adjustment outputs to allow great freedom in creating any scale video wall with different LCD arrays. Support true 8k/4k video wall through multiple 4k input source with pixel to pixel output quality. It is pure hardware, standalone system with easy-of-use. All operations can be implemented through IR remote controller, USB, RS232 or Ethernet. No additional PC or appropriate software tool is
- 1x HDMI 2.0 inputs, 4x 2048x1080 @60Hz outputs with flexible multi-unit cascade.
- Support up to 4096x2160@60Hz, 7680x1200 @30Hz input.
- All inputs and outputs support HDCP 1.4/2.2.
- One Loop-through port for multiple units cascade in any scale display.
- Pixel base position alignment up to +_ 900 pixels in H&V for flexible image capture, cropping, position alignment, bezel compensation & irregular video wall.
- Set overlap output up to 900 pixels for projector edge blending application.
- Independent Image color adjustment in each channel.
- Independent image rotation and flip/mirror in each channel for variable landscape, portrait and irregular video wall display.
- Selectable output resolution and programmable EDID to optimize video quality.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up t0 +_ 900 pixels.
- Frame rate conversion and 50Hz in / 50Hz out to keep video quality without artifact.
- Frame-Lock function to get perfect synchronization among output channels.
- Support HDR high dynamic Range color input signal.
- Easy setup via IR, USB, RS232 & Ethernet. No PC is required.
- Ready for 24/7 working environment.