Shure - Beta181/BI
Ultra-Compact Side-Address Microphone
The precision-engineered BETA®181 is a versatile condenser instrument microphone with interchangeable polar pattern capsule options.
- Side-address microphone for instrument miking in tight recording and performance spaces
- Condenser cartridge with choice of cardioid, supercardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional polar patterns
- Includes BETA 181 with choice of polar pattern, microphone clip, windscreen, zippered carrying case, and user guide
The Shure BETA 181 is an ultra-compact, small-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone, designed for discreet placement and control in live and studio environments. Featuring interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional capsule options for superior versatility, the small diaphragm design provides superior audio with consistent, textbook polar responses in a form factor small enough to get close to the source in the tightest conditions.
- Interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to a compact preamplifier with integrated XLR connections for the ultimate in low-profile application flexibility (Each Beta 181 ships with one polar pattern capsule and one XLR preamplifier. Capsules available separately for custom flexibility.)
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design features innovative locking ring to provide secure connection between capsule and preamplifier
- Frequency response tailored for wide dynamic range applications for use in high SPL environments
- Furnished with stand adapter, windscreen and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to four polar pattern capsules)